Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · May 21, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Full Time Hours (14-15 shifts per month).
- Position Overview.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- Title: Urgent Care Physician.
- EMR: Velocity.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Clinic Hours are M-S 8 to 8, Sun 8-5.
- An outpatient health center in the Greater Los Angeles County area is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their team.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Scheduling: Estimated start date February 1st - Ongoing.
- Local Candidates Only at this time.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Residency/Training: Family Medicine, Urgent Care.
- Experience: Ideal candidates would have 3-6 years of experience in Urgent care, Family Medicine, Peds.
- Must be comfortable with Peds.
- The facility is located near one of the country's cultural centers and entertainment capitals, with easy access to restaurants, museums, and amusement parks, as well as ample sites for outdoor recreation, including Huntington Beach and Crystal Cove State Park.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- Pay Rate: Negotiable.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.