Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · November 27, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- EMR: Velocity.
- Full Time Hours (14-15 shifts per month).
- Position Overview.
- Scheduling: Estimated start date February 1st - Ongoing.
- The facility is located near one of the country's cultural centers and entertainment capitals, with easy access to restaurants, museums, and amusement parks, as well as ample sites for outdoor recreation, including Huntington Beach and Crystal Cove State Park.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Experience: Ideal candidates would have 3-6 years of experience in Urgent care, Family Medicine, Peds.
- Clinic Hours are M-S 8 to 8, Sun 8-5.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- An outpatient health center in the Greater Los Angeles County area is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their team.
- Pay Rate: Negotiable.
- Must be comfortable with Peds.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Residency/Training: Family Medicine, Urgent Care.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Local Candidates Only at this time.
- Title: Urgent Care Physician.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by KPG Provider Services.