Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · November 27, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Seal Beach) is a single-specialty group practice.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- EMR proficient.
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus plan and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, available supplemental insurance plans and 401K plan.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Region: Cover contracted Skilled Nursing facilities in Downey community and surrounding area.
- For over the last seventeen years, the multispecialty medical group of independent practices has expanded into new communities, contracted with more hospitals and health plans, and added over fifty new doctors - but the mission has remained the same.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Round on patients in long term care setting and monitor high risk patients.
- As part of our continued growth we are recruiting for Full-Time Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Physician as we expand established SNF / LTC program.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Today, AppleCare Medical is comprised of hundreds of boards certified private - practice, independent physicians.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- AppleCare Medical Group.
- All this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Complete annual wellness visits for patients in SNF and long-term care settings.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Work with Hospitalists and interdisciplinary teams.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Coordinate and ensure safe and timely discharges.
- Supervise Nurse Practitioners.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Collaborate with care management team.
- Minimum 1-3 years inpatient / post-acute experience.
- Admissions, rounding and manage patients, assessments, follow up care.
- Travel to multiple facilities in designated region.
- Part of Optum.
- Collectively, our physicians have been serving the Southeast area of Los Angeles and Northern Orange County for decades, providing their medical expertise and passion to improving the health of our communities.
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- Current California DEA certificate.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners