Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · January 20, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine or Family Practice required.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Auburn is situated on the edge of the Auburn State Recreation Area and overlooks the beautiful American River Canyon which offers an abundance of outdoor experiences--horseback riding trails, challenging running trails, scenic trail hiking, white water rafting, kayaking, lake boating, river and lake fishing, mountain biking, and camping.
- Financial support for CME opportunities.
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
- Auburn is geographically located Northeast of Sacramento and Southwest of Lake Tahoe.
- Candidate will co-manage acute, continuity and preventative care for a complex panel of adult IM patients, in a team-management approach with the physicians.
- Auburn is a family oriented community with an excellent school system.
- Applicant must hold a current California License and be Nationally Certified.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, to join an established Internal Medicine practice in Auburn, CA.
- Competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and generous vacation time.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful 1,000+ member multi-specialty group offering the opportunity to be part of a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Krysta Burris,.
- The town is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range at a comfortable 1,300 feet elevation.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Sutter Health