Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · March 30, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fairfield/Vacaville/Woodland) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Robust retirement program.
- Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco.
- While the City's demographics show its rapid growth, Vacaville remains a small town at heart, whose residents pride themselves on the high level of community involvement.
- It is located midway between the San Francisco and Sacramento metropolitan areas, and is a short 30 minute drive to Napa Valley.
- Paid time off benefits (vacation, holiday, etc.
- Income guarantee with shareholder track.
- With Vacaville's central location, residents can "day trip" to beaches, Lake Tahoe, and the Napa wine country.
- Our competitive benefits package provides our team and their families with the tools they need to stay healthy, inside and out.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Valley Area of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
- Vacaville's rich history has transformed the community from a small agricultural town into a thriving and progressive city with a diverse population.
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and CME allowance.
- The City of Vacaville has a beautiful setting, bordered by rolling hillsides, and enjoys warm summers and mild winters.
- For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,100+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound, and collaborative organization.
- Fairfield is also home to the Jelly Belly Factory.
- The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities.
- Affordable housing, quality schools, a wide array of youth activities, and numerous community events contribute to making Vacaville a family-oriented city.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Fairfield, formally incorporated as a city in 1903, is a thriving community that represents a diverse, bustling economy in the heart of Solano County.
- It has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc.
- Woodland is a growing community, is located just minutes from Davis, home of the University of California at Davis.
- Vacaville is located in northern Solano County, midway between San Francisco and Sacramento.
- Fairfield, CA.
- Krysta Burris,.
- Depending on your tenure and position, our benefits package may vary.
- Activities include outdoor recreation such as biking, fishing, hiking and sailing.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Vacaville, CA.
- The city's location, excellent quality of life, reasonably priced properties and close proximity to many of Northern California's attractions make Fairfield an enjoyable place for families to work and live.
- Woodland, CA.
- Medical Group.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Sutter Health