Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 11, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Sacramento) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and CME.
- Krysta Burris,.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Auburn is situated on the edge of the Auburn State Recreation Area and overlooks the beautiful American River Canyon which offers an abundance of outdoor experiences--horseback riding trails, challenging running trails, scenic trail hiking, white water rafting, kayaking, lake boating, river and lake fishing, mountain biking, and camping.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician for an established practice in Auburn, CA.
- Flexible schedule with alternative hours.
- Auburn is a family-oriented community with an excellent school system.
- Auburn is geographically located Northeast of Sacramento and Southwest of Lake Tahoe.
- Stipend up to $2,000 per month while in Residency.
- The town is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range at a comfortable 1,300 feet elevation.
- Sign on bonus and relocation allowance.
- We offer our employees an environment that is conducive to professional performance.
- Income guarantee with shareholder track.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- They are situated near major West Coast attractions: San Francisco, Sacramento, the snowy mountains of the Sierra Nevada and Lake Tahoe, the Napa Valley, Yosemite Valley and the coastal redwoods.
- Our facilities and services are located in large, urban cities and small, rural communities from the Pacific Coast to the Sierra Foothills and from the Oregon border to the San Joaquin Valley.
- Sutter Health is one of the nation's leading community-based, not-for-profit health care networks of hospitals, physician organizations, home health and hospice agencies and other health care services.
- We share our expertise and resources to advance the quality of care in the communities we serve.
- Advanced practice technology, including Epic.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Sutter Health